Baptism is one of the Sacraments of Christian Initiation. Baptism is celebrated every Sunday after the morning masses.
- One parent must be a Catholic. Pastoral consideration may be given to non-Catholics. You can talk this out with the parish priest.
- One godparent must be Catholic. Non-Catholics may also be godparents.
- Call the office for booking.
- Attend a preparation session.
- Download and fill in the Baptism Application Form.
Getting married in St Andrew’s church will require at least six month’s notice. Please contact the Parish Priest for more information.
Traditionally house blessings are held at the beginning of the year. If you would like your house blessed, please ring the Parish Priest at the Presbytery on +61 8 9407 7512.
aFTER SCHOOL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM
Children Year 1 – 6 that attended the local primary schools in the area are invited to attend. Baptism certificate required. Please visit the After School Religious Education Program page for more information.